FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I update the saved payment method used for Learning & Discovery automatic tuition payments.
- How do I use Quick Pay to pay my Child Care Tuition?
- How do I withdraw from a Child Care Contract?
- What is my Dashboard?
How do I update the saved payment method used for Learning & Discovery automatic tuition payments.
CLICK HERE to view or modify the saved payment method(s) associated with your Eleyo account.
To add a payment method:
1. Navigate to your program's Eleyo site and click Sign In or Account Dashboard.
Your Dashboard is displayed.
2. Scroll down to the footer of the page and click Saved Payment Methods.
The Saved Payment Methods screen is displayed.
3. Click Add Saved Payment Method.
The Add New Payment Method screen is displayed.
4. Select your desired payment type.
5. Complete all required fields.
How do I use Quick Pay to pay my Child Care Tuition?
Quick Pay is a feature within Eleyo that allows you to make a payment on a child care account for another person without being an owner on the Child Care Account.
Using Quick Pay does not give access to the account and you will not be able to view details about the amount that needs to be paid. Additionally, you will not be able to make schedule changes, request drop-in care, or view invoices.
To use Quick Pay you will need the following information from the account holder:
- The Eleyo website URL for the program
- Child Care Program Name
- Child Care Account Number
- Child's Last Name
You will also need to create your own profile and login credentials for the program's Eleyo website.
1. If you have not done so already, click the Sign In button in the upper-right of the screen.
The Eleyo Sign In Screen is displayed.
2. If you do not already have an account, in the lower-right, click Create one now.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Once you are logged into your account follow these instructions to use Quick Pay:
1. Click the Home icon
2. Click Explore All Programs.
3. Select the name of the child care program.
Quick Pay will be displayed in the pop-out menu.
4. Click Quick Pay.
The Quick Pay screen is displayed.
5. Enter the account number and the child's last name.
6. Click Continue.
7. Enter the payment amount.
Optionally, enter a payment note.
8. Click Add to Cart.
Your cart will update with the specified payment.
6. Click Checkout.
You will be brought to the payment screen.
7. Select how you would like to pay by clicking either Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card.
8. Enter your payment information and click Save.
9. Check the box to signify you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
10. Click Pay.
An order complete message is displayed.
The payment is automatically applied to the specified child care account and a receipt is automatically emailed to you. The receipt for any payments can also be found online under the Your History, found in the footer of the page.
How do I withdraw from a Child Care Contract?
You can request to withdraw your child from that care from your Child Care Account. You can choose to withdraw from any date within the contract's schedule.
Note: Some districts or organizations may require a minimum number of attendance dates before a contract may be withdrawn. Contact your district or organization for details.
1. If you have not done so already, click Sign In above. Enter your Username and Password to sign in.
Your Dashboard is displayed.
2. Under "Your Accounts" select the desired Child Care Account.
The child care account page is displayed.
3. Under "Current and Upcoming Contracts", select the contract you would like to withdraw from.
The child care contract page is displayed.
4. Under "Contract Management", click Withdraw Contract.
The Withdraw Contract menu is displayed.
5. Select the last day of attendance and click Request Withdraw.
Your request to withdraw from child care is noted on the contract page and is pending approval from program admin. Once the program has approved the withdrawal, you will receive an email confirmation and the schedule change will be reflected on the child care contract page.
What is my Dashboard?
Your dashboard is the primary page to view information about your account. From the dashboard you can see any current and upcoming enrollment schedules, manage family members and relationships, view recent payment activity, or any pending invoices on your account. You can also search for and enroll in courses, programs, or care directly from this page.
The top of the page provides global search within your district, which you can use to find courses, programs, or care directly from this page. Additionally, clicking the Explore All Programs dropdown displays a menu of the options available in your district. "Your Invoices" contains current invoices (including any past due balances) which can be clicked to bring up the full invoice with the option to make a payment.
Within "Manage Family Members", you can add or edit emergency contacts for yourself, your family members, or relationships and find programs for them to enro
Clicking Manage All Relationships brings you to your profile page where you can add or remove relationships from your account.
"Enroll In" contains information about the currently available child care options.
The "Current and Upcoming Enrollments" displays courses (and ECFE for Minnesota districts) that you, your family members, or your relationships are registered to attend. Clicking Explore Courses displays a top-level listing of courses, child care, and facilities. Clicking All Enrollments displays the Current and Upcoming Enrollments list and any previous courses or care that you have enrolled in.
"Your Accounts" displays any currently active child care accounts you have enrolled in. Clicking the account will display the account management page for that program. Additionally, if you are a member of an organization and have permission to manage facilities for the organization online, then facilities will appear. Any listed facilities show upcoming or pending requests for that facility.
"Recent Payment Activity" lists all payments made in the last 60 days. Clicking All Activity will display your full account history, including all invoices, payments, and sign-in activity.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.